Sr. Digital Marketing BI Analyst
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Digital Marketing BI Analyst with a strong passion for building business dashboards to track and measure campaign effectiveness and provide detailed user experience journey insights to help optimize and improve customer experience. You will be responsible for presenting improvements to the user journey across all NVIDIA’s digital touchpoints and campaigns and share regular reporting and insights across multiple teams and senior stakeholders. You will report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing EMEA and will based out of our Reading, UK or Munich, DE office. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate well across both technical and non-technical partners, have strong project management and interpersonal skills, and work independently with minimal supervision while being able to adapt quickly to changing requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build holistic business dashboards or reports to track marketing performance, sales, and product usage across all channels, platforms and digital touchpoints.
- Perform marketing campaign analysis to understand the sales lift & return on investment associated across several key marketing and business programs to aid in the development of future strategies.
- Apply best-in-class analytical & statistical and data-mining techniques to provide meaningful insights that help improve our user journey and campaign effectiveness.
- Support the building of analytical capabilities and solutions (MTA, segmentation, modeling, campaign evaluations, etc.) that support the strategic goals of the company
- Proactively work across the global analytics team in identifying and resolving data issues and UX issues.
What we need to see:
- Analytics experience within high tech, preferably within a Digital Marketing or Business Analytics role.
- Deep understanding of digital experiences and user journey.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, Domo, etc.
- Experience with SQL and Statistical Packages or with at least one other statistical tool and language: R, Python, Spark, etc.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools like Adobe/Omniture or Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent communication, presentation, & project management skills
- You have experience in Agile and with Jira/Confluence
- You are a people person and have worked with marketing teams regionally and internationally across time zones
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you. NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.