Senior Software Engineer, GeForce Software
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build the next generation of gaming experiences and software platforms at NVIDIA. If you're experienced with various front-end and native technologies, are a fast learner, and have a get things done mentality, we'd love to hear from you!
You will play a significant role in helping to craft and guide the future of GeForce applications (GeForce Next, NVIDIA GeForce Experience, NVIDIA Broadcast Application, and others) for our GPU Software Business.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a world-class team to design software platforms for use by others at NVIDIA; work to inner-source said software platform
- Work closely with our Product and Design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products
- Design and develop high performance, complex & responsive applications primarily for desktop platforms
- Work with backend architects to incorporate RESTful APIs
- Optimize application for maximum performance, reliability, and scalability
- Mentor engineers and review code and designs in a senior role
What we need to see:
- B.S. (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science with 10 years of industry experience, or M.S. with 8 years of experience.
- Experience in end user-facing application development leveraging web/cloud services
- Demonstrable passion for building a world-class application with greater user experience and improving usability.
- Proven ability & desire to lead from the front!
- Technical leadership to establish best practices in the team and help bring in changes to improve product offerings
- Innovation is highly regarded in the organization; the ability to think above and beyond and help build innovative solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience presenting with and handling the expectations of both technical and non-technical partners
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- PC Gamer and a passion for designing solutions for the gaming community
- ElectronJS experience, experience with C/C++ SDKs
- Interest and experience with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.