Senior Graphics System Software Engineer
Do you want to join the market leader in Gaming? Are you ready to fuse the latest in deep learning and rendering? We are now looking for a Senior Graphics System Software Engineer.
NVIDIA is searching for outstanding software engineers to expand the AI & Graphics team. As a team member, you will work with a group of highly talented graphics software engineers from a wide range of backgrounds like gaming, deep learning, application and system development and hardware design distributed across the world.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of this team, you will be developing the latest graphics and deep learning technologies to bring real-time AI to gamers and creators, working with industry leaders to design new APIs and systems and then implement across multiple GPU generations and Operating Systems. You will also work with leading game studios to ensure their games run perfectly on Nvidia hardware and utilize Nvidia's world leading graphics and AI technologies. You will participate in the development of new real-time rendering and AI techniques to support the evolving gaming, virtual reality, mixed reality, and computer aided design industries. Additionally, you will support the design, development, and validation of our next generation of graphics processors from design to store shelves.
What We Need To See
- Hold a B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in system programming, gaming, or related field.
- Solid background in algorithms and data structures
- Strong programming skills in C and C++, in-depth knowledge of assembly code
- Experience solving computer vision or other problems with deep learning
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- You will have a strong interest and background in 3D graphics
- Working experience in the Windows platform, User Mode Drivers, DirectX, OpenGL, or other rendering API
- Demonstrated experience in developing highly optimized code
- Familiarity with the latest security methodologies for writing secure code
- Able to think creatively to debug and solve complex, hard to reproduce problems
- Strong standout colleague; self-motivated with great interpersonal skills
- A natural leader, with the ability to lead a problem and work towards a solution
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our exclusive engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.