Senior Finance Analyst
We are now looking for a Senior Finance Analyst for our APAC Finance FP&A team, based out of our Hong Kong or Beijing Office. As an integral member of the FP&A team, this senior analyst will be responsible for GeForce financial & business analytics, planning and forecasting, providing data insights and analytical support to key stakeholders across APAC region.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and due to unprecedented growth, our best-in-class software engineering teams are rapidly growing fast. If you're creative, passionate about what you do, autonomous and enjoy having fun, then what are you waiting for, apply today!
What you'll be doing:
- Execute and deliver financial information relevant to the company’s GeForce business
- Maintain rigorous analytical tools to track and measure business results and financial performance
- Construct and assemble data for forecasting and planning processes; establish predictive models to facilitate scenario planning
- Continuously improve the quality, efficiency and value of financial information produced, via reporting tools, system automation and operational efficiencies
- Provide quantitative support to finance leaders and regional GeForce leaders within a constantly changing environment
What we need to see:
- Relevant degree from a leading university in a Finance, Economics or Business-related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in finance, business or analytics
- Advanced data-mining skills as well as hands-on experience with visualization tools and financial/reporting system
- Experience in financial analysis and business modeling in the high-tech industry
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong data analytical skills, high attention to details, a strong ownership ethic and intense focus on accuracy and accountability
- Self-starter & problem solver, comfortable dealing with complexity, ambiguity, changes and tight deadlines
- Take pride of work quality, strive for improvements
- Strong communication skills and team work spirit
- Energy and real passion for delivering results in a dynamic growth company
- Experience collaborating across a large organization to influence and inspire change
For two decades, we have pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to encompass video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research.
Today, we stand at the beginning of the next era, the AI computing era, ignited by a new computing model, GPU deep learning. This new model - where deep neural networks are trained to recognize patterns from massive amounts of data - has shown to be deeply effective at solving some of the most complex problems in everyday life.