Senior Developer Operations Engineer
NVIDIA is looking for a passionate member to join our Engineering Productivity Team in GeForce NOW as a DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will play a significant part in helping to craft and guide the future of Cloud Gaming.
GeForce NOW is NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming service streaming games at the highest quality to any and every user regardless of their device types and capabilities – low-end PCs, Macs, or mobile devices. Using the most advanced GPUs and software, GeForce NOW transforms the gaming experience with always up-to-date games on always latest hardware, a streaming experience rivaling that of a local PC, and near-instant launch – just click and play!
Are you passionate about automation and strive for quality? Do you pride yourself in building enterprise quality continuous integration and deployment workflows? If so, join our team at NVIDIA, where we are dedicated to delivering GPU powered services around the world!
What you'll be doing:
- Design, document and implement CI/CD processes that can be taken advantage by all cloud software engineering teams.
- Monitoring and improving our entire pipeline of automated testing and delivery, from code to production.
- Drive automation in all areas with outcome of increased team cadence and quality.
- Work closely with engineering teams to help share knowledge and improve quality.
What we need to see:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent program from an accredited University/College; Have 8+ years of hands on software engineering or equivalent experience; 4+ years of experience in DevOps.
- Experience with Docker and Containers
- Background with Git and Jenkins
- A desire to automate all software release processes
- A deep understating of CI and CD
- Extensive Experience with AWS
- Experience with Test Automation
- Background with scripting BASH, Perl, Python, etc
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Proficient in agile methodology
- Linux system administration experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Demonstrate previous usage of Kubernetes
- Experience with Data Pipelines: Kafka, Zookeeper, Solr, ELK,
- A track record of solving complex problems with elegant solutions.
- Demonstrate delivery of complex projects in previous roles
- Background with NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra
- Experience deploying Java Cloud Applications
- Experience with load testing frameworks such as JMeter and Gatling
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA is an industry leader with groundbreaking developments in High-Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.