(Closed) Senior Analytics Manager
The GeForce Planning & Analytics team is looking for a dynamic and motivated analytics manager that possesses a combination of analytical and modeling capabilities, business acumen, problem solving skills, and a passion for gaming. This role supports the GeForce business, which develops the best GPUs and experiences for PC gamers around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand business problems (like capacity planning, demand drivers, or capacity planning), translate them into quantitative models, and choose the best applicable statistical and analytical tools to drive a solution
- Manage monthly forecasting process and provide insights into changes vs expectations
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups
- Drive portfolio management process (new products launches, product transition, and end of life) working with sales team, business unit, and business operations
- Work with Business Operations team on demand & supply balancing based on various demand scenarios
- Develop market models to describe long term market and product opportunities
What we need to see:
- 7+ years experience in business planning and/or analytics
- Excellent quantitative and analytical expertise
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to problem solve and proactively find solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or related disciplines
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Passion for analytics
- Experience with Python or R
- Having a can-do attitude with a mindset for curiosity and continuous learning
- Experience in the gaming or video streaming industry
With competitive salaries and generous benefits packages, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers; we have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unparalleled growth, our outstanding teams are rapidly growing. If you’re creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.