(Closed) Senior Account Manager, Enterprise - Sales
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Account Manager for the DACH region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with prospects. Other members of the sales team may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determine if the customer has a valid business need for NVIDIA Products and Professional Services.
- Propose an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product in their own environment.
- Determine acceptance criteria for customer to judge the success or failure of an evaluation test project.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with existing accounts; follow-up to ensure all of their post-sales needs are being met.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NVIDIA customer references that can be utilized when reference selling
- Achieving Sales quota associated with your account, region or vertical.
What we need to see
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned region, working closely with Managers, Sales Representatives, and channel partners. Occasional travel outside of region required.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation.
- A detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure and Computing Architecture
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning a significant advantage
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
- Significant knowledge and experience specific to the industry vertical or geography associated with the role
- Consistent sales performance in similar Enterprise roles.
- Fluency in the German and English language is essential. Any other European Languages spoken would be a plus.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Proven examples of success
- The ability to articulate what drives you
- A passion for NVIDIA
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
(HITMARKER NOTE: You'd be doing us a real solid if you let NVIDIA know you found their job on our site!)