Security Software Intern - GFN
GeForce NOW is NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming service, streaming games at the highest quality to any and every user regardless of their device types and capabilities – low-end PCs, Macs, or mobile devices. Using the most advanced GPUs and NVIDIA proprietary software, GeForce NOW transforms the gaming experience with always up-to-date games on always the latest hardware, a streaming experience rivaling that of a local PC, and near-instant launch – just click and play!
We are looking for Software Interns who see the big picture of Cloud Computing and are deeply technical, creative and hands-on. You will craft, build and deploy highly scalable cloud based solutions for GeForce NOW.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will craft and implement security features and functionalities in areas of Game Security.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, communicate, and implement new tools to safeguard against vulnerability attacks and malware etc.
- Work closely cross functionally with other teams on KPI definitions and dashboards to provide visibility into security policies.
- Implement health monitoring checks for cloud enabled security applications.
- Implement performance tuning and automation for security pipeline.
- Build RESTful end points and services that form building blocks of GeForce NOW for security services.
- Write tests for your code that enable continuous integration and deployment.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
What We Need To See
- Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent program.
- Strong self-initiative, passionate, interpersonal skills, and resourcefulness to new technology.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Linux internals, OS level security protection and common protocols, e.g. TCP, HTTPS etc.
- Comfortable with automation and configuration management tools such as Jenkins, CI/CD.
- Knowledge of one or more programming/script languages with proficiency in development of systems or process automation.
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure and cloud-scale software.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Knowledge of cryptography, auth, encryption, security certificates, related algorithms and protocols.
- Exposure to application encryption and/or tokenization technologies.
- Proven understanding of open source encryption technologies used to ensure integrity and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of security analysis software such as nspect.
- Proven understanding or working knowledge on well-designed solutions and delivering high-quality software on time.
NVIDIA is one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.