Sales Operation Manager - Consumer
One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are now looking for a Sales Operation Manager - Consumer BU to lead a team of two to provide support to the Consumer Sales & FP&A teams in EMEA. As an integral member of the Sales team your overarching responsibilities are to provide the highest caliber operational support do help drive the business forward.
What You´ll Be Doing
- Managing the sales operations team to deliver timely and accurate reporting and tools to help deliver the sales number.
- Identify/implement key procedural changes required to drive operational efficiency and lead the design, implementation and administration of the tools needed to improve professional effectiveness within the sales operations team
- Drive Notebook retail expansion by onboarding new Channel partners and increasing coverage within EMEA in order to provide trend analysis.
- Responsible for Sales Planning & Forecasting including collection of data and insights that drive forecast input on the Consumer Business. (Covering both Sell Through & OEM forecast data)
- Ensure team is processing Channel data efficiently and liaise with team in India to resolve issues with Partners POS & Inventory reports.
- Collaborate with the FP&A team and undertake the preparation & creation of tools/data/reports & dashboards.
- Responsible for liaising with Sales team on results for Channel Promotions, Rebates and Partner programs and the preparation of contracts & Quarterly Business Review presentations.
- Assist with setting up and monitoring of the appropriate KPIs, including territory targets
- Provide training to new & current Sales teams on new tools/processes.
- Work with internal teams (Operations, Finance, Credit, Sales Management and Business Unit) to resolve all supply issues (forecasting, scheduling, and shipping/invoicing) to ensure highest level of supply continuity.
What We Need To See
- Finance, Economics, Business Studies or Business Management degree required.
- Excellent people and team management skills.
- 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar role preferably as Sales Operations Manager leading a team or equivalent. Ideally within the retail channel.
- Analytics and reporting expertise. Adept at using pptx, an advanced excel user with experience of Tableau and creating dashboards in both applications. Good knowledge of SFDC & SAP would be a plus.
- Ability to streamline processes and automate wherever possible.
- Process orientated approach and demonstrates a passion for information and data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with the ability to express yourself clearly and concisely acting as a key interface both internally to all areas of the business and externally with key customers.
- Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.