Retail & Etail Channel Marketing Manager
Retail & Etail Channel Marketing Manager
NVIDIA is the leader in the exciting world of high performance computing and on the groundbreaking products that entertain consumers and enable businesses to do their best work at the intersection of creativity and technology! We are looking for a strong & innovative manager to lead marketing of NVIDIA’s consumer product lines in the Latin America market. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Channel Marketing for the Americas, you will work closely with Product Marketing, Sales, & Channel Marketing Teams as well as key channel partners to develop strategic & tactical co-marketing plans that grow opportunities to drive increased sales of our GeForce products.
What You’ll Be Doing
Would you like to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in Silicon Valley? Nvidia is the leader in the world of high performance PC gaming and state of the art high quality streamed entertainment. At Nvidia, we believe GeForce is critical to optimal esports performance and that esports will drive the continued growth of our business. We are looking for a Collegiate Esports Coordinator to join our Regional Marketing Team in support of our Esports Marketing Program. Do you think you have what it takes? In this role you will work closely with student clubs, colleges, and universities across North America to facilitate the discovery of esports by students and the growth of esports in the collegiate space. You will manage the relationships with these partners and develop mutually advantageous initiatives that grow the Nvidia business ecosystem.
- Take LATAM's marketing strategy and develop co-marketing strategies and programs that benefit both NVIDIA and channel partners. NVIDIA's channel partners are: retailers, etailers, distributors, system builders, laptop partners, board partners.
- Drive an always on marketing campaign for GeForce Esports which supports major product / technology launches, brand initiatives and key promotions to drive business unit and corporate initiatives.
- Supporting the Partner Business Manager and OEM Global Account Management teams in implementing comprehensive go to market plans that ensure partner enablement for key NVIDIA enterprise initiatives.
- Surface insights to GeForce marketing and product teams that build knowledge of how GeForce gamers interact with digital experiences.
- Lead the global GeForce influencer program using research and analytics tools to align a global team in building and integrating a network of influencers to support strategic marketing programs.
- Work with other NVIDIA marketing teams to build coordinated marketing campaigns and programs for specific partners.
- Advocate for mutual business development. Help build customer demand for partner products that will grow sales. Bring together Nvidia and partner capabilities to improve touchpoints to elevate awareness and business opportunities.
What We Need To See
- BS/BA or similar degree in Business or Marketing required. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of work-related experience in high-tech marketing, product marketing, or channel partner program management with an emphasis on field disciplines and partner marketing with history of success.
- Strong marketing competency and validated experience in marketing strategy, budget management, demand generation, partner management, market research, and marketing communications.
- Process oriented with strong project management skills.
- Direct experience working with key hardware or software partners in the consumer business capacity.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of management within NVIDIA and partner organizations.
- Requires direct contact with partners, as well as strong ability to drive third party vendors.
- Proficient English skill to align, provide clear visibility to HQ.
Ways To Stand Out In The Crowd
- Strong personal skills: someone who enjoys working closely to achieve a common goal
- Experienced in developing and balancing joint and coop funded marketing programs with retailers and etailers
- Business analysis skills; able to track business and tie back to promotional/marketing tactics.
- Knowledge of and passion for consumer electronics and/or PC Gaming industry.
- Strong teammate, able to develop relationships across a wide array of partners and build support for core mission.
- A planner and a closer.
- Flexible, able to adapt to ever-changing marketplace and work environment.
- Loves diverse work assignments and enjoys the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.