Power Architect Intern
Power Architect – Intern
NVIDIA is a world leader in providing highly energy efficient products and we continue rapidly growing the research and development of energy-efficient GPU and SOC architectures. We are continually innovating in creative and unrivaled ways to improve our ability to deliver exceptional perf/watt solutions in a wide range of sectors. Come join NVIDIAs Applied Power Architecture team to develop state of the art GPUs to power AI, Automotive, GeForce, and Mobile products.
Interns in the Power Architecture team will be involved in developing cutting edge solutions for power efficient GPU designs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with a world class team and are expected to be involved in projects from start to finish.
- You will work on architecting, design and implement graphics processors, integrated chipsets and other ASICs.
- Contribute to the development of products for the desktop, laptop, workstation, set-top box and home networking markets.
- Develop design flows and tools.
- Participate in hardware engineering activities including, architectural tradeoff analysis, power and noise analysis, timing closure, silicon instrumentation and measurement.
What we need to see from you:
- You are pursuing BS or MS in EE/CS or related
- Minimum GPA: 3.5
- You have an impeccable hardware engineering background with a concentration in VLSI and/or Computer Architecture.
- You have exposure to Digital systems and VLSI design, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, C/C++, python programming languages, CMOS transistors and circuits is required.
- Experience in machine learning and associated frameworks a plus.
- Experience with Low Power designs is helpful, but not required.
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA leads the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up entire new verticals to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction - inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for great people in multiple disciplines to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence, in Software, Hardware, Research and more. Are you creative and autonomous? Are you searching for new ways to get the best performance silicon out of the lowest amount of power? If so, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.