We are now looking for a GeForce NOW Platform Architect:
GeForce NOW is NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming service streaming games at the highest quality to any and every user regardless of their device types and capabilities – low-end PCs, Macs, or mobile devices. Using the most advanced GPUs and NVIDIA proprietary software, GeForce NOW transforms the gaming experience with always up-to-date games on always latest hardware, a streaming experience rivaling that of a local PC, and near-instant launch – just click and play!
The GeForce NOW Platform Architecture team is responsible for the Architecture, Performance and Efficiency of Cloud Gaming Servers used in current and upcoming hardware generations.
What You'll Be Doing
- Driving Performance analysis of current and next generation Cloud Gaming Hardware and finding bottlenecks.
- Improving Gaming performance by driving optimizations at different levels of the Software stack including but not limited to Hypervisor, Driver and Firmware.
- Influencing future system design.
- Engaging with ODM and driving design reviews.
- Enhancing Performance analysis tools and simulators.
What We Need To See
- MS or BS, CS/EE or equivalent experience and at least 8+ years of related industry experience
- Proven experience in Hardware Performance Analysis of subsystems including GPU, CPU, Memory Controller, PCIe and Storage
- Experience in Bottleneck analysis of Accelerators, CPUs and IO subsystems using Simulations and live Silicon
- Experience with Kernel Mode Drivers and OS/Hypervisor on Windows/Linux
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Knowledge of Graphics APIs like Direct X, Vulkan and Metal
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU/Accelerator Profiling tools
- Development with C/C++
- Experience with virtualization technologies
NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for phenomenal people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.