(Closed) Partner Manager, Consumer Products - Marketing
Would you like to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in Silicon Valley? NVIDIA is the leader in the exciting world of high performance PC gaming and state of the art high quality streamed entertainment. We are looking for a regional Partner Marketing Manager to join our Channel Marketing Team in support of our GeForce & G-SYNC consumer product lines. In this role you will work closely with the Product Management, Sales, Channel Teams to develop co-marketing partnership programs with our graphics card, monitor, laptop and system builder partners. You will own the marketing relationships with these partners and develop mutually advantageous initiatives that grow our business ecosystem.
What you will be doing:
- Grow channel sales thru coordinated partner marketing programs.
- Establish & champion relationships with partner sales, channel, and marketing teams to improve partner sales potential for NVIDIA GeForce RTX, GTX, G-SYNC and Studio products and technologies.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of partner business strategies and objectives. Craft co-marketing strategies and programs that benefit both NVIDIA and partners.
- Advocate for mutual business development. Help build customer demand for partner products that will grow sales. Bring together NVIDIA and partner capabilities to improve touch points to elevate awareness and business opportunities.
- Act as the integration point for internal teams and partner teams to craft, communicate, execute, and evaluate the success of partner programs.
- Grow the value proposition of co-marketing programs for current partners and attract new partners.
What we need to see:
- 4 year college degree in Business, Marketing, or similar
- 5+ years experience in video gaming, PC gaming, OEM sales, business development, or marketing functions.
- Strong customer/partner relationship management skills. Direct OEM account management strongly preferred.
- Proven analytical & budget management skills, able to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI/advantages of programs & investments.
- Recognizes the importance of and is dedicated to establishing open communication & planning by which teams collaborate accomplish objectives.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint – and common project management/efficiency/collaboration tools.
- Flexible, able to adapt to ever-changing marketplace and work environment.
- Strong teammate, able to develop relationships across a wide array of partners and build support for core mission.
- Loves diverse work assignments and enjoys the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.