Memory Solution Engineer
We’re seeking an outstanding New College Graduate, Memory Solution Engineer to develop the product and implementation of the world’s leading SoC's and GPU's. Who shall have strong electronic engineering background and relative good programming skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a Memory Solution Engineer at NVIDIA, you will be responsible for memory subsystem development validation on Graphic products (Geforce, Quadro and Tesla) by using/developing advanced methodologies.
- Research the new feature/technology of GDDR/HBM memory and evaluate them on the product/platform design.
- Collaborate with FB asic, silicon, design, validation, thermal, SI, Layout, SW engineers across sites to accomplish your goals.
What We Need To See
- You will be completing your bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering or Micro Electronics.
- Knowledgeable in high speed signal design rules and basic power design methodologies.
- Proficiency in digital/analog circuit simulation and fault diagnosis.
- You have exposure experience with programming ability.
- Your passion for GDDR/HBM memory design/validation and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong oral and written in English.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Extraordinary programming skills, especially on c/c++, python, Linux shell or Perl is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with Graphic card or GDDR/HBM memory technology would be nice.
- Prior hardware design experience (or internships) related to high speed subsystem design, memory controller design, High-speed IO protocols, on-chip interconnect would be much appreciated.