(Closed) Financial Analyst Intern
NVIDIA's invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We're looking to grow our company, and grow our teams with the smartest people in the world. We are looking for you.
You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents. You are a strong time manager who can prioritize effectively while building space for creative thinking and thoughtful analysis to support our partners.
The role requires an individual who will thrive in an ambiguous environment and make a big impact. He/she will have a real passion for providing data-based decision making. You constantly look for areas of improvement, and implement automation in order to reduce your manual work load to focus on delivering insights into the business.
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to join our team for Summer 2020 at our Santa Clara, CA headquarters.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with BU finance and regional finance teams to collect channel data and to identify gaps or anomalies in submissions from reporting partners
- Maintain dashboards to monitor channel sales and inventory for the desktop and notebook GPU businesses
- Research public filings and presentations from GeForce partners to develop understanding of industry trends and channel health
What We Need To See
- Enrolled in an undergraduate university program in Finance, Accounting, or related major
- Familiarity with financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and basic accounting principles
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work collaboratively and independently
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Experience with MS Excel
- Strong communication skills and an ability to address and model ambiguous business scenarios
- Self-motivated with a desire to develop new skills outside of coursework or job requirements
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.