EMEA Sales Account Manager - AI City
One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for a EMEA Sales Account Manager - France to lead the vertical within for AI City.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for driving incremental EMEA revenue growth for NVIDIA’s AI City solutions, help shaping and implementing the industry-specific solutions and coverage model to support these growth strategies and identifying achieving revenue targets and key objectives.
- As a business development and sales manager, we would like to see demonstrated experience in building new product and/or industry solutions revenues and achieving volume and scale.
- In this role, you will need to work in virtual teams – including regional/country sales, account managers, partner business managers, data scientists solution architects and application engineers, and sales operations as well as industry business development, developer relations, product management, product marketing and engineering teams to:
- Build robust pipeline and establish long-term business relationships and strategic relevance with selected high revenue/growth AI City customers
- Work with your Industry leader to develop and enhance industry-specific solutions that our regional teams and partners can sell. Identify key video surveillance influencers (inside and outside NVIDIA), build and establish a win-win relation.
- Partner with geography sales teams to drive demand and create and grow AI City opportunities and accounts. You will need to codify the customer/solution value proposition and define and deliver the sales tools and training.
- Help develop and improve the industry sales process management, including opportunity management, qualification, and forecasting. Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with your vertical lead. (Sales force discipline is a must have).
- Help in developing a rich ecosystem of partners, influencers, system integrators, solution providers, ISV & start-ups and build effective relationships with the industry-specific partner channel and influencer ecosystem.
- You will engage with various NVIDIA technology partners and identify areas of collaboration from technical to business needs. Identify complementary technologies needed to build complex solutions using our embedded computing platforms.
- Partner with geography sale/account teams to drive demand of our platform. Understand customer value proposition and define the core sales and marketing tools including training.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience from a leading University. Master’s degree or equivalent experience and/or MBA is desirable.
- Field Sales Experience and proven track record of success.
- 5+ years of leadership experience and 10+ years of sales experience in technology systems and/or software products.
- Experience in overlay product sales organization is needed.
- Experience in Safety, Security, Traffic and/or Smart City solutions with a focus on Computer vision, video analytics and video management. Experience working for government organization in these areas is a plus.
- Experience in building rich ecosystems for state-of-the-art technologies including strategic partnerships.
- Possess a decent client/partners contact base, vertical expertise, and knowledge of sales trends in video surveillance market and smart city.
- Track record of successfully growing revenue for new innovative technology-based solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in highly matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of channel economics, and negotiation tactics.
- Experience with driving, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Regular review of sales opportunities and account business plans and manage the monthly revenue target/forecast.
- Technical knowledge of NVIDIA products and services would be a plus.
- Experience with deep learning and/or other AI technologies is a strong plus.
- Fluency in English & French is mandatory.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- A hunter with can do attitude.
- Can present complex marketing and technical content to customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge in influencing business practices and products to better align with customer needs.
- 10+ years of experience in qualifying new customers to enable revenue opportunities, product alignment, decision makers, etc.
- Can demonstrate a strong technical foundation to establish credibility with customers and/or internal partners.
- Strong leadership skills, self-starter, autonomous, excellent communication abilities, and shared attitude.
- Ability to travel across EMEA (Post Covid-19).
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.