Copywriter Content and Social Media Manager, EMEA
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities. We work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
NVIDIA is currently searching for a Content & Social Media Manager to lead, execute, and manage content creation, copywriting and social media for NVIDIA’s Enterprise, Automotive, Robotics and AI at the Edge businesses across the EMEA region. There are two key areas of responsibility within this role: content creation and social media. This role will report into the Senior Manager, PR, AR, content and social media and be based either in Munich, Germany or Reading, UK.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, with some of the most forward-thinking people on the planet working with us. With our invention of the GPU, we set the stage for advances in the field of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and medical research. Today, we are developing groundbreaking products in robotics and intelligent autonomous machines. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
What you’ll be doing:
Content creation & copywriting
- Work together with cross-functional teams and multiple internal stakeholders to identify customer stories and define content needs for various digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the production and copywriting of written customer stories, customer videos and corporate blog articles, including interviewing customers and managing approvals.
- Copywriting of digital marketing campaign assets including email and paid social copy, as well as assets for event promotion.
- Produce content for PR including bylined articles and press releases.
- Manage the NVIDIA social media strategy in Europe targeted towards the professional audience, ensuring that the European social media strategy is in line with global strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing and PR departments to ensure that social media is integrated into all campaigns and events that we attend.
- Manage multi-platform content programs (plan, calendars, etc.) to sustain high reach, engagement and affinity. Work together with subject-matter experts in creating the content calendar.
- Manage social media KPIs and analytics across regions, report on what works and what doesn’t.
What we need to see:
- Degree from a leading university in a business or marketing discipline.
- Outstanding writing skills: significant experience in copywriting with a background in e.g. journalism or marketing.
- Direct experience in managing social media presence and campaigns.
- English native speaker, additional European languages are a plus.
- Strong customer service ethic and demonstrable initiative.
- Experience with crisis management with good problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Strong time-management and organization skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Native English speaker
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Demonstrated affinity for technology and AI, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Digital experience in a B2B / enterprise environment is a strong plus
**A content portfolio of work will be asked to be shown as part of the Interview process.
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence. With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.