Community Engagement Specialist, NVIDIA STUDIO
NVIDIA’s consumer marketing team is looking for a multifaceted community-building specialist to help expand our online presence in creative and gaming communities. As Community Engagement Specialist, you will help some of NVIDIA’s fastest growing brands develop, listen to, and excite communities of gamers and content creators. You’ll work with our Community Manager to assist the marketing team with engagement programs that amplify our community’s enthusiasm, shine a light on the creativity of NVIDIA’s user base, and help monitor and report on how our campaigns excite our fans.
NVIDIA GeForce NOW gives PC gamers the Power To Play the games they love, even on low-end hardware. You’ll help grow the GeForce NOW community through engagement and communication programs that keep our members engaged and informed, and integrate our community advocacy programs into broader marketing strategies. You’ll also help build and lead NVIDIA’s content creator communities on our Studio program, developing programs that show creators how GPU acceleration helps them make better content, faster. You’ll help integrate community advocate and influencer activity into our broader marketing campaigns, identifying potential partnerships with creative teams, and develop programs that show creators the benefits of GPU-accelerated tools in the software they rely on.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute and assist in development of community programs as part of our marketing campaigns
- Engage daily with the community on relevant channels (NVIDIA forums, third-party communities, relevant social platforms)
- Help maintain engagement on owned platforms, and build presences on emerging platforms
- Assist the Community Manager and Marcom team with advocate and influencer programs that extend our community reach
- Work with cross-functional teams to deal with issues raised by the community, drafting FAQ and response guidelines
- Develop and track relationships with community leaders and advocates
- Advocate for the community in cross-functional planning
- Measure, monitor and build comprehensive reporting based on social listening (sentiment analysis, community trends, issues, and insights) for weekly, monthly and quarterly sharing across organization
- Use social listening and report to the organization on community health, campaign progress, and celebrate wins
What we need to see:
- A minimum of 3+ years relevant work experience in growing a tech or entertainment brand’s presence online
- Community management and social media customer-facing roles and forum management and moderation with proven track record of success for a large brand
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of online communities and engagement strategies
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Brand communications, community management, and social media expertise
- Strong written, editorial and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to lead multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstrated ability in developing on-brand messaging that best represents a brand’s voice and tone online and incentivizing user-generated content creation and sharing.
- Proven experience driving user engagement, retention, and online acquisition
- Willingness to work long and/or irregular hours when needed to ensure full coverage of interactions
- Ability to develop proven tactical plans (offline and online) that build and nurture ambassadors of a community, including identification and outreach
- Experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Background in developing external advocacy programs that succeed
- Strong understanding of creative applications and their multifaceted communities is a significant plus
- Experience working with global teams and adapting initiatives for cultural differences
With competitive salaries and generous benefits packages, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers; we have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unparalleled growth, our outstanding teams are rapidly growing. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.