Cloud Gaming Software Engineer, GeForce NOW
NVIDIA is now seeking for an excellent Cloud Gaming Software Engineer to become a member of GFN Content Onboarding & Automation team supporting our outstanding GeForce NOW gaming solution. As a team member, you will support and improve distributed multi-technology system responsible for preparation and delivery of game builds and auto-patching. You will combine operations, development and testing roles to populate GeForce NOW game catalog with the top available games and ensure the best user experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Acquire initial game binaries from various sources, like game developers or distribution platforms.
- Build software solutions rapidly to resolve compatibility issues and add auto-patching support.
- Optimizing game packages for a virtualized environment, solving issues reported by QA and our players worldwide.
- Build and evolve our internal productivity tools and automation frameworks. Yes, we are growing our agile culture all the time. We are happy to build, measure, learn new things in speed of light.
- Setup and configure cloud gaming servers even clusters.
- Perform analytics and reporting for an international distributed software engineering organization.
What We Need To See
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors.
- 3+ years professional experiences in agile software development. Self-motivation, engagement, openness, integrity, ability to learn and develop.
- Excellent expertise in scripting languages (Python, Lua, Shell, etc.)
- Advanced Windows user with administration experience, Linux or Android experience is a plus.
- Outstanding problems solving skills, experiences in system and network debugging, familiar with related tools (WinDbg, Process Monitor, PerfMon, Wireshark, etc.)
- Knowledge of game development and Game Engine work principles, basic understanding of cloud gaming concepts.
- English level Intermediate+ (Technical email communication, reporting, meeting, etc.)
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Hands-on experience with C/C++/Go development is a huge plus.
- Experience of working with Git, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Spark, Flink, TensorFlow, etc. is encouraged.
- We will be happy to see you are an advanced public cloud (AliCloud, Azure or AWS) user having experience with virtualization technologies.
- We'd like to find you are a serious gamer playing AAA titles as well as Chinese, Japanese or Korean games.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our outstanding engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.