Account Manager - CSP, Consumer Internet Companies and Retail – Enterprise Brazil
Are you a person who loves to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment? Are you looking to land a job where you can talk to customers about leading technology that can transform their world? We are now looking for an Account Manager to grow our business relationship with our Cloud Service providers, Consumer Internet companies and Retail customers.
At NVIDIA, we are seeking a high-energy and experienced professional with a proven track record of leading enterprise accounts. This full-time position requires close working relationships with NVIDIA product marketing, business units, solution architects and developer relations, to drive revenue for the company. This role requires a strong knowledge of the enterprise business landscape. This person should have the ability to shift easily from working with senior level executives and strategic decision makers to category managers and buyers both inside and outside the company.
You must be able to optimally communicate NVIDIA product roadmaps, strategies and customer outcomes while deeply understanding how this helps our enterprise operation deliver value to our customers and increase revenue. This is a phenomenal opportunity to be part of the exploding market opportunity for Deep Learning, Cloud, Data Center and Artificial Intelligence and help build the next generation of computing and visualization solutions to the market.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for all aspects of strategy creation and implementation, forecasting, sales account management, training and education to a select number of enterprise customers.
- Be the key point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of customers
- Build key accounts into strategic partners, and drive sustaining revenue, market share growth and product footprint
- Work closely with ecosystem partners to build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate growth and adoption of the enterprise product family
- Building winning capabilities and leading change
- Experience working with Cloud Service providers, Tech Companies and Retail customers
- Evangelize the use of NVIDIA's Enterprise platform, products and technologies to your customers and partners
- Ability to travel as needed
What We Need To See
- BA degree
- 8+ years’ experience selling solutions to senior executives at named accounts
- A real passion for getting things done in a dynamic sales and technology environment
- Demonstrated track record leading significant revenue and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally
- Professional English skills in communication, presentation and business acumen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.