We are looking for a talented Designer to work with us in Nuuvem's marketing team, the largest digital games store for PC, MAC, LINUX and Consoles (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo) in Latin America. We are growing fast and nothing can stop us!
If you like games and believe you have the skills described below, that’s your chance!
Nuuvem is the largest digital games store for PC, MAC and LINUX and Consoles (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo) in Latin America and a fully Brazilian platform that offers a practical and easy way to buy games over the internet. Currently the store has more than 4 thousand games of the most diverse genres and the biggest publishers of the market such as Bandai, Capcom, Take 2, Konami, Rockstar, Ubisoft and Warner. As gamers, we believe that all games needs to have a fair and affordable price. We help publishers and developers to reach new markets in Latin America. After purchasing, the game will be available in the Nuuvem library with the instructions to redeem and download it through your personal account on platforms such as Steam, Uplay, Origin, GOG, Epic and Microsoft Store.
You should be able to:
- Conceptualize templates for the art pieces of publicity and advertisement of our games / promotional campaigns;
- Create and execute: landing pages, web parts, email marketing campaigns and creative actions.
- Have fun while working and bring good ideas. ;)
This opening is either for remote work or in our Rio de Janeiro's headquarters (although we are all working from home since march 2020 due to the COVID19 pandemic, and have no expected date to resume working from our office).
- Good visual skills;
- Intermediate English;
- Advanced or proficient in manipulating image, audio and video editing tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and / or similar). We are expecting for you to show us that you are the best!
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Experience with agile work methodology;
- Previous experience in e-commerce;
- Spanish and other languages.
The profile we are looking for:
- Passion for games and take them seriously or identify with the medium;
- Be motivated and organized;
- Interested on the latest trends, both design and Web;
- Be shrewd: You have to be smart and like to deal with the new. We are always looking to optimize processes, so we can not be afraid to innovate;
- Know how to deal with short deadlines and fast-paced to reach goals.
Joining our group, this is what you can expect from us:
- Wage compatible with market
- Meal ticket
- Transit Pass or Fuel Card
- Participation in the consolidation and expansion of one of the largest gaming companies in Latin America;
- Rich work environment, providing a Co-op with other incredible players of all classes
- Free Games and exclusive discounts for you to have fun in the vacant hours, why not?
- Achievements and a lot of Experience Points in the gaming industry
Are you ready to play with us? Press START!