Organic Growth Manager
WHY WE NEED YOU
Nordeus is looking for a talented Organic Growth Manager to join our Marketing team.
Are you a super creative person with a data-driven mindset, relentless in pursuit of Organic Growth? Do you constantly seek out new channels to test and keep chasing the blue ocean using audience insights? Would we find AppAnnie & MailChimp in your Bookmarks Bar?
Send us your CV - we can’t wait to meet you!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Work hands-on on various channels: Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Content Marketing, PR, Email Marketing, Online event organizations, Influencer Marketing, Referral Marketing (Viral Growth), Strategic alliances for driving Organic Growth
- Determine SEO/ASO strategy and various content channels to utilize
- Work closely with Product/Game teams to implement Organic Growth/Social features in both live and in new games in development
- Choose which metrics/KPIs to focus on and bring traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs and A/B test those solutions
- Provide critical reporting to internal & external partners
- Work together with Paid UA team to analyze and determine the proper mix of organic and paid tactics
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Applying the conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles to the mobile games industry
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, achieving success and proven results
- Being data-driven with Data Analytics experience
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior
- Experience in SEO/ASO, copy-writing, A/B testing, market research, analyzing data, social ads and campaigns
- Strong background in online and email marketing, as well as website management, will be beneficial
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely, MailChimp, ConstantContact, HubSpot, etc.
- A good videogame culture and strong interest for entertainment universe and new technologies
- Track record of successfully driving growth at an early stage startup
- A profound understanding of football and the mobile gaming market
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Being fiercely independent and profitable enables us to take excellent care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State of the art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced game makers: we’ve got over 170 employees from 22 countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a world-class marketing team
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent