- Gathering data from different IT systems and reporting tools
- Cleaning data, looking for duplicates, finding errors and bringing it to quality
- Modelling and interpreting data from comparing operations to stock usage and assurance of Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Presenting results of data analysis and findings
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of mathematics, finance, statistics, economics, or computer science
- Strong analysis and mathematics skills
- Data processing knowledge would be a plus
- Team-worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as customer orientation
- Very good English spoken and written; another European language would be a plus
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
Thanks to our products Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of Interactive Entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise you with new and innovative products.
* With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.