(Closed) Sr. Specialist, Marketing Strategy & Planning
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website.
Description Of Duties
- Active in the development of NOA’s marketing strategy integrated across all product lines, including HW systems, software titles, digital content, digital services, accessories, etc.
- Partners with Managers and works with key stakeholders cross-functionally and cross-departmentally, to develop marketing plans to meet NOA corporate goals and objectives.
- Serves as cross-functional campaign lead, as needed, and collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure campaigns are delivering as planned.
- Develops presentations and dashboards summarizing strategy, actions, performance and recommendations to executive management.
- Tracks campaign budgets, marketing ROI and sales performance as needed.
- Contributes to the Sales and Marketing PDCA (process improvement), including quick-cycle hypothesis articulation, and helps to develop resulting action plans.
- Collaborates on key innovation and integration initiatives across the business.
- Provides support across the Marketing Strategy and Planning team, driving strategic alignment and facilitating integration across campaigns.
- Manages campaign planning tasks, as needed, for the Marketing Strategy & Planning team.
- Acts as backup for Manager and the broader Marketing Strategy & Planning team, as needed, in various cross-functional team meetings.
Summary Of Requirements
- Minimum of four to six years of relevant Marketing experience
- Possesses strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Ability to analyze and clearly define marketing and consumer opportunities
- Experience ensuring alignment and integration across cross-functional teams in fast-paced environments
- Strong presentation skills
- Independent project management experience required
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Agency experience a plus
- Video Game industry experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.