Sr. Product Support Analyst
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas.
Description Of Duties
- Develops and publishes forecasts, and establishes key performance metric dashboards for NOA’s post sale hardware support programs
- Supports clients by performing detailed analysis, compiling reports and statistics examining NOA’s post sale hardware support programs performance
- Researches and reports on product and industry trends and developments
- Support the planning of new product launches through modeling and forecasting product returns and repairs
- Supports the development of new methods, tools and performs database management ensuring the effectiveness and integrity of the analytics program
- Champions operational reviews with internal and external clients to drive continuous improvement of our post sale hardware support programs
- Provides technical and non-technical support to retail accounts
- Researches and resolves retailer and consumer registration and return issues
Summary Of Requirements
- Five or more years of related experience
- Experience with product repair and support programs
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills
- Understanding of retail business practices and procedures
- Experience with financial modeling
- Ability to understand and create complex mathematical formulas
- Outstanding PC skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and Oracle BI Enterprise Edition
- Oracle and Agile experience preferred
- Associates degree in Business, or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.