(Junior) Digital Content Marketing Specialist
- Supporting and driving the digital content management for assigned projects
- Congregating and managing the data-driven, integrated operational digital marketing plans across all digital channels for assigned projects
- Aligning and inclusing of all Nintendo of Europe channel and local digital marketing stakeholders within the digital content planning and execution process
- Collection of digital content ideas, sharing of best practices and priority communication
- Supporting the streamline local digital content and alignment with central plan
- Driving of harmonised, agile reaction within digital planning to strategic direction changes, global developments and PDCA processes
- Degree in Digital Media and/or Marketing or comparable education
- Experience in digital channel marketing and channel management
- Good understanding of consumer behaviour and related data
- Passionate about being on top of current marketing and digital media channels & trends
- Knowledge of and passion for Nintendo IP specifically is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills; another European language or Japanese skills is a plus
- Strong communication and team player skills
- Experience in the video games industry is a plus
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
Thanks to our products Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of Interactive Entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise you with new and innovative products.
* With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.