IT Security Specialist
Thanks to our products Nintendo Switch™ and Nintendo 3DS™, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of interactive entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise players with new and innovative products.
As of now, we are looking for a IT Security Specialist (m/f/d)
- Designing, implementing and operating corporate IT security systems and solutions
- Having a view on all IT security relevant systems to monitor current cybersecurity threads, perform appropriate risk analysis and apply appropriate counter measures
- Active participation in incident handling and forensics
- Closely interlocking with all Information Technology Infrastructure & Operations disciplines and consulting on vulnerabilities and corresponding improvements
- Assessing existing systems and protection solutions regarding their level of effectiveness based on newest industry standards and best practices
- Proposing improvements and mitigation for all IT Security risks
- Operating and improving of current IT Security systems like SIEM (Security Information and Event Management, firewalls and ATP (Advanced threat protection)
- University degree in information technology / security or comparable qualification
- Solid experience in the field of IT Security
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one IT domain (besides IT Security), such as networking, cloud, virtualization, etc.
- Profound knowledge in the field of applied IT security technology, such as: firewalls, web application firewalls, vulnerability management solutions, CASB, antivirus, advanced thread protection, etc.
- Experienced with Cyber Thread Hunting, Intrusion Detection & Forensics
- Proven qualification by industry certifications, i.e. OSCP, CCSE/CCSA etc. is beneficial
- Solid knowledge of SIEM tools (SPLUNK is beneficial)
- Fluent written and spoken English; German language skills would be an advantage
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.