(Closed) Intern – Procurement & Supply Chain Projects (NOA)
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website.
GET SERIOUS ABOUT FUN
As a Nintendo of America Intern, you will actively contribute to meaningful projects, and gain valuable hands-on work experience with a leading company in the entertainment industry. During the program from June through August, your work experience will be enhanced with mentoring, networking opportunities and exposure to industry leaders from across the company! Whether you are in a technical or non-technical role, you will be a part of a team committed to putting smiles on faces of millions around the world.
Intern – Procurement & Supply Chain Projects
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Support Nintendo of America’s Procure to Pay Services teams to map our direct material supply chains
- Research and benchmark suppliers’ policies and practices related to sustainability & diversity
- Collaborate with various teams to calculate carbon emissions for selected purchased goods and services using internationally accepted protocols
- Analyze and report results, highlighting opportunities to mitigate risks and improve sustainability
- Conduct research, provide recommendations and present findings to leadership
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 3.0+ GPA
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Sustainability, Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- Basic understanding of supply chain mapping and carbon emission protocols (GHG) preferred
- Intermediate-level skills with MS Office applications required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Communicates professionally and effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.