Intern – IT Software Engineer (NOA)
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website.
GET SERIOUS ABOUT FUN
As a Nintendo of America Intern, you will actively contribute to meaningful projects, and gain valuable hands-on work experience with a leading company in the entertainment industry. During the program from June through August, your work experience will be enhanced with mentoring, networking opportunities and exposure to industry leaders from across the company! Whether you are in a technical or non-technical role, you will be a part of a team committed to putting smiles on faces of millions around the world.
Intern – IT Software Engineer
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Work with Nintendo’s IT Solutions team to enhance and improve back office applications and systems for internal business clients.
- Contribute to the team that completes full-stack software development gaining exposure to end-to-end software project delivery from a developer's perspective.
- Provide strong collaboration and communication skills to interface with other IT team members and presentation of work to client stakeholders.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 3.0+ GPA
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work cross-functionally
- Strong programing languages
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions effectively
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.