(Closed) Intern – Analytics (NOA)
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website.
GET SERIOUS ABOUT FUN
As a Nintendo of America Intern, you will actively contribute to meaningful projects, and gain valuable hands-on work experience with a leading company in the entertainment industry. During the program from June through August, your work experience will be enhanced with mentoring, networking opportunities and exposure to industry leaders from across the company! Whether you are in a technical or non-technical role, you will be a part of a team committed to putting smiles on faces of millions around the world.
Intern – Analytics
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Work with Nintendo’s Business Analysis & Planning team that facilitates and enables data-informed decision-making at Nintendo of America.
- Combine and analyze multiple data sets to answer business questions.
- Collaborate with business and technology functions to understand requirements, design solution and deliver data sets and business insights.
- Create presentation materials on the results of data analysis / processes for team leadership.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 3.0+ GPA
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Analytics, Mathematics Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Business or related fields
- Strong understanding of databases, data structures, and algorithms
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL & experience working with large data sets
- Proficient in one or more additional programming languages (Python, R or similar).
- Coursework or prior experience with Business Strategy, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or similar
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem-solving skills and effective communication.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths