Graphics Engineer, SDET (NTD)
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
Description Of Duties
NTD seeks an individual that will improve the quality of our graphic tools which enable developers to deliver their games on Nintendo platforms such as Nintendo Switch.
- Testing of Nintendo's graphics tools: debuggers and profilers
- Develop, maintain, and improve the graphics tools testing for Nintendo's systems
- Implement test cases, improve testing platforms, develop and review test plans
- This is a development role with automated test creation and infrastructure
Summary Of Requirements
- Solid understanding of fundamental graphics programming concepts
- Solid understanding of one of the following graphics APIs: Vulkan, OpenGL, or DirectX/D3D
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and software quality assurance processes
- Experience with git version control system
- Proficient in C, C++, C# or equivalent
- Building and running software in both Windows and Linux environments
- BS in engineering or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.