Facilities Technician II
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas.
Description Of Duties
- Complies with Nintendo of America Inc. (NOA), State and Federal safety guidelines.
- Performs basic facilities maintenance, renovation, carpentry, and/or construction duties including but not limited to the inspection, diagnosis, maintenance, repair and servicing of furniture, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning and/or plumbing.
- Accepts, completes and closes service requests and preventive maintenance tickets in Nintendo’s work order system using Building Management System to troubleshoot assigned work orders.
- Conducts building walkthroughs and inspections of campus and buildings maintaining detailed records and ensuring timely and accurate completion of preventative maintenance.
- Interacts with vendors to request quotes for work and for general communication.
- Maintains specific Nintendo conference room schedules in Outlook.
- Responds to emergency situations during working and non-working hours in accordance with departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Assists in training new team members.
- Researches new operational methods, techniques and equipment and recommends their application.
- Attends and actively participates in weekly Facilities team meetings.
- Occasionally operates and coordinates maintenance of company vehicles and forklifts.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Summary Of Requirements
- Two-four years related experience
- Knowledge of Principles, methods, techniques, tools and equipment used in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial/mechanical equipment and machinery; machine shop procedures and practices; safety practices, safe work methods and safety regulations pertaining to the trade; shop mathematics; basic electrical safety, confined space entry procedures, basic first aid; computer applications related to the work; codes, ordinances and regulations pertaining to the trade; mechanical maintenance.
- Understanding PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and equipment safety requirements
- Valid Washington State driver’s license
- 3 years + clean driving record
- Must pass a background screening
- Must have and maintain auto insurance
- Basic vehicle maintenance knowledge preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.