CONTRACT - UI Artist (NST)
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, based in Redmond, Washington , is a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of video games, Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo Software Technology's mission is to design, develop and deliver the very best video games. We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the quality of the games that we produce. Each person employed at Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is a valued team member and is encouraged to participate in our efforts to create the highest quality games.
This is a CONTRACT position
Description Of Duties
- Creates exceptional user interface visual assets for digital entertainment products that meet required direction and quality specifications.
- Creates product-quality UI art assets, including icons, buttons, fonts, and animations.
- Creates concepts, mockups, and prototypes for UI art.
- Collaborate with other departments to help define intuitive and compelling user experiences.
- Works directly with project leads to help visualize and develop game designs.
- Supports the growth of new or enhanced art development tools and techniques.
- Utilizes and maintains proficient knowledge of required commercial and Nintendo proprietary art production tools.
Summary Of Requirements
- 2 or more years of experience in a UI artist production role for interactive entertainment.
- Proven artistic and technical skills in both 2D and 3D UI art production.
- Strong iconography and 2D vector art skills.
- Understanding of interactive entertainment methodologies, production pipelines, and Nintendo franchise art quality standards.
- Proven proficiency with commercial 2D/3D art production software (E.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), and experience using current Nintendo proprietary 2D/3D art production tools is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- This is a CONTRACT position
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.