Contract - Software Engineer (Analytics) (NTD)
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
As a Software Engineer in Analytics you’ll be working with a team of talented engineers and data scientists and be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a data ingestion, storage, and visualization platform.
Description Of Duties
- Design, implement, and test internal tools primarily using C#
- Triage incoming issues and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex software problems
- Work with project managers to gather and document functional requirements
- Effectively and proactively document work
Summary Of Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience developing software using C# or Java
- Solid experience with AWS including:
- Lambda Functions
- Kinesis Streams and Firehose
- S3 Storage
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.