Assistant to the Director of Finance (m/f/d)
Thanks to our products Nintendo Switch™ and Nintendo 3DS™, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of interactive entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise players with new and innovative products.
As of now, we are looking for a Assistant to the Director of Finance (m/f/d)
- Personal Assistant for the Director of Finance with support to the Finance Management Team
- Provide comprehensive administrative support such as: Organisation of meetings, business trips, conferences and events; Creation of presentation and reporting documents using MS Office tools, mainly Power Point, Word and Excel; Administration of expenditures and invoices
- Coordination of projects and tasks in the finance department
- Project management administration for projects related to finance department
- Correspondence in English and German with internal and external partners regarding administrative tasks
- Commercial training or experience in the field of secretary or administration
- Very good English and German language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially with Power Point and Word
- Team play, autonomy and ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.