Social Media Manager
Ninjas in Pyjamas is one of the most iconic brands within esports, founded almost 20 years ago. The brand has over 5 million followers globally, and is on a mission of growth and transformation, paving the way forward for esports to take place alongside the traditional mainstream sports offerings. We currently field world-class teams in CS:GO, Rainbow Six, Valorant and FIFA and are expanding into more titles.
As we continue our quest for world domination, we are looking for ambitious social media natives to launch, develop and grow NIP game-specific channels across all platforms. This position can be remote and/or part-time depending on the candidate profile.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage Social Media channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Deliver highly engaging posts across all channels.
- Think outside the box — identify new conversations and opportunities to engage untapped online communities.
- Collaborate with the Digital Content Creator to develop engaging content.
- Support the Social Media Manager on relevant day-to-day tasks when required.
- Passion for gaming and esports.
- Experience working in a social media role.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Native level oral and written communication in English.
- Win or die attitude.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in esports.
- Experience in Content Marketing.
- Experience with data analysis, reporting, and social-listening insights.
- Experience using industry-leading Social Media software (Sprout Social, Sprinklr, etc).