Social Media & Community Lead
Ninjas in Pyjamas is one of the most iconic brands within esports, founded almost 20 years ago. The brand has over 5 million followers globally, and is on a mission of growth and transformation, paving the way forward for esports to take place alongside the traditional mainstream sports offerings. We currently field world-class teams in CS:GO, Rainbow Six, Valorant and FIFA and are expanding into more titles.
We are looking for a growth-oriented, and seasoned Social Media Manager to take ownership of the social media team, and severely elevate output, engagement, growth, and everything in between on our channels and communities. The perfect candidate is a born trailblazer and digital native who’s constantly on top of the latest trends and has excellent execution skills, paired with the ability to lead and inspire a team of hungry, ambitious social media wizards and digital content creators.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute through social media tools (ex: Sprout Social) to publish content, monitor conversations and trending topics, in a data-driven and coordinated fashion, that allows us to gather valuable insights in how to optimize and further grow
- Assist in coordination with the content teams, to develop new content ideas and concepts, guaranteeing an always full content pipeline for the social media team to use.
- Be responsible for daily reactive content and “always-on” interactions with the community, jumping on any trends relevant to our audience, while keeping in line with the tone of voice of the account and brand.
- Integrate NIP commercial teams plans for sponsorship activations, into the existing social media strategy and deliver top tier social media campaigns and activations for our partners,
- Manage and coordinate game-specific/regional Social Media Specialists, and build out a network of freelancers for both community, event, and social media management.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports and experience working within it
- 3+ years social media management experience
- Strong copywriting skills with an authentic tone that resonates with our fans.
- A highly creative mindset, always finding solutions rather than problems.
- Native level oral and written English.
- A positive can-do attitude — always ready to look for new avenues of growth.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with data analysis, reporting, and social-listening insights.
- Experiencing with various growth hack initiatives
- Basic skills with the Adobe Creative Suite and photo/video editing.
- Additional language skills.