(Closed) Partnership Engagement Manager
NiP is one of the most iconic brands within esports, founded almost 20 years ago. We have won over 200 trophies, and currently have a fanbase of more than 4M direct fans. We field world-class teams in CSGO, Rainbow Six, FIFA & DoTA 2 and are currently exploring multiple entries into more titles to reach an even larger audience. To support our growing portfolio of partners, we are looking for a creative and business-minded Partnership Engagement Manager, to take the lead on all our activations.
The core responsibilities:
- Daily lead on the execution of campaigns, deliverables and activations
- Pro-active ideation of engaging activations that supports our partners' strategic goals
- Partnership ROI reporting and tracking
- Onboarding of partners, ensuring compliance on all brand guidelines for both parties
- The first point of contact for all partner-related requests
- At least 3 years of relevant, sponsorship activation or event management experience
- A bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Service-minded and strong ability in delivering results to multiple stakeholders while keeping ROI in check
- Excellent understanding and execution of general project management
- A fundamental understanding of data-driven ROI in sponsorships
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays & working hours
- Working gear of choice
- Completely new office in central Stockholm
- Great colleagues and work culture based around empowerment and accountability
The start date is as soon as we find the right candidate. If you are applying, be sure to send a motivated cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: "Partnership Engagement Manager: Your name". Applications without cover letters will be disregarded. The role is based out of our office in Stockholm. Some travel is to be expected.
We look forward to hearing from you!