Location: This role will be predominantly studio based from our brand-new studio in Cambridge, UK. There will also be the option for some home working (UK only)
Level: Open to all levels
About us: Ninja Theory is a five-time Bafta award winning games company based in Cambridge, UK and part of Xbox Game Studios.
Our Mission is: To Craft Life-changing Art with Game-changing Tech and we are building the team that will help us fulfil that promise.
Your Role: You will work in collaboration with the audio team to create unique and immersive soundscapes for our games, designing and implementing assets at a high standard whilst demonstrating originality and creative flair. You will take ownership and accountability for delegated tasks, working alongside other disciplines to achieve a shared vision.
- Ability to elevate game experiences through immersive and emotionally driven sound design.
- Create, implement and mix audio assets to a high standard.
- Demonstrate versatility. Create audio for a variety of styles and genres.
- Creative problem solving. You enjoy challenges and finding solutions within the constraints of the project.
- Understand the principles of sound design for interactive media and have basic knowledge of game engine and audio middleware tools.
Your Experience: Previous work experience isn't essential. We are purely interested in your sound design capabilities and passion for games and game audio.
- Demo reel showcasing your best sound design. Please do not include music as we are specifically looking for a sound designer.
Our Values: Greatness through Excellence, Teamwork & Integrity.
We offer great pay, wide-ranging benefits and flexible working arrangements so you can focus on what matters. We avoid hierarchy, egos and crunch, preferring trust, talent and experience to see us through. You will be part of an inclusive group of ninjas who know what it takes to succeed, and who will encourage and support you to do the same.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a BAFTA Award winning studio in the Xbox Game Studios Group and be part of pushing the boundaries of interactive entertainment.