UI Artist (SSr/Sr)
Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time UI Artist.
We are looking for a strong visual designer with a background in graphic design and an eye for creating a unique vision for our games.
The position requires thinking outside the box while respecting technical limitations. You may also work with data analysts and marketing teams to create assets to promote our games. Prototyping, wireframing, and optimizing are required, with overall visual development and improvement serving as the primary goal.
- Create high-end, modern graphic visuals that function well on mobile devices
- Collaborate with multiple departments (design, engineering, etc.) to achieve UI/UX goals and elevate quality.
- Conceptualize, previz, and implement the game UI.
- Document and disseminate procedures and style guides to engineers and the other UI artists.
- Create graphic elements (icons, buttons) that exhibit high art quality and attention to detail.
- Build and animate UI elements in-engine.
- Maintain, update, and improve upon existing products UI/UX.
- 2 years of experience in the industry
- Knowledge of UI/UX industry standards and trends.
- Sketching/wireframing/storyboarding abilities on paper and screen.
- A desire to learn, grow, and work in an iterative design environment.
- Ability to communicate and play nice with others in a dynamic team environment.
- Passion for games, virtual worlds.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (notably Photoshop and Illustrator and Animate)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with game engines (Unity/Unreal)