Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time UI Artist.
Our Design Department is searching for a talented, creative, and passionate UI Artist to join our team. We are looking for an aesthete with a keen eye for editing, an artist who appreciates the craft behind branding and typesetting and capable of inspiring the same attention to detail on others.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to get in touch!
As a member of the UX/UI Team, you will be a steward of the Identity and Functionality of the user interface. You’ll be working side by side with UX designers and programmers, and together with the Art Director you’ll help define and establish the visual language throughout our games. We are looking for someone capable of coming up with novel, outside-the-box solutions to UX challenges and with the analytical mindset to champion those choices and present them to the rest of the team.
- Own the Visual Identity of the user interface for our games.
- Own the creation of game ready UI assets from draft to implementation.
- Collaborate with UX design to identify UI art needs and iterate on them.
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Illustration tools (Illustrator, CorelDraw, Gimp, etc)
- Experience with Digital Drawing and Painting tools (Photoshop, Clip Studio, Corel Painter, etc)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Capacity to work remotely and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Drawing and/or Illustration skills is a big plus.
- Experience with VFX or Motion Graphics is a plus.
- Experience with 3D Creation tools is a plus.
- Working Remotely is an Option.
- Se Habla Español.
Founded in 2002, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League. Check out our latest news at our website.