Jr./Semi Sr. 3D Artist
Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time 3D Artist.
Our Art team is on the hunt for a talented, dedicated, and passionate 3D Artist to join our team. We are looking someone with strong capacity in Hardsurface Modeling but with versatility at the moment of engaging with differents challenges.
As a member of the 3D art team, your job will involve creating all kinds of environments, props and characters for our games, striving to achieve the highest possible quality of art within our games. You will work closely with the teams during game development and at same time you will work in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all assets in each project are top-notch and spectacular.
- Create game ready assets.
- Co-op and proof asset designs with concept artists.
- Maya, 3Ds Max or any classicc 3D modeling software.
- Zbrush for organic modeling.
- Retopoly technics and UV unwrapping.
- Substance Painter for texturing and proyection.
- Photoshop for texture edition.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Unreal, Unity or any 3D game engine.
- Experience with Substance Designer