At Nimble Giant Entertainment we are looking to fill a full-time Customer Support position.
We are looking for a people-oriented person with the expertise, communication skills and passion for videogames to manage all customer support inquiries by players of our live games. Someone that will empathize and effectively work on solving problems and improving overall experience among our customers.
As part of our Multilingual Customer Support team you will be responsible for managing all kinds of inquiries raised by customers through the Technical Support platform, including technical questions, account and billing related issues, gameplay questions, in-game abuse and others. You will be working closely with Product Owners and Community Managers and you will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Provide a World-class customer support experience for the players
- Analyze, empathize and resolve customer issues through the customer support platform
- Provide reports on major issues and significant insights to Product Owners
- Be creative on solutions and answers to players difficulties
- Continuously improve NPS, average response time and other metrics
- Suggest new ways to improve efficiency and player satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience on a similar role
- Native or highly advanced Spanish and English skills
- German language is a big plus
- Passion for video games
- Clear writing skills
- Capability to be independent
- Capacity to work remotely with others.
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Experience with gaming products is a plus
- Technical skills are a plus