(Closed) Talent Coordinator
Night Media is a talent management and influencer marketing company that provides branding and advertising resources for some of the largest content creators in the world. The business has grown to represent clients in multiple verticals including gaming, lifestyle and technology.
Night Media is looking for a Talent Coordinator in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that possesses influencer marketing experience. The role will be responsible for developing relationships with new and existing talent, as well as facilitating business and marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. The person is forward-thinking, a technology wizard, organized, and possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
- 0-3 years of talent management/influencer marketing experience
- Ability to build new business and maintain/develop strong industry relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort when dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- A demonstrated interest in gaming, technology and entertainment
- Learn from one of the top digital talent managers in the world
- Have daily communication with clients
- Oversee marketing opportunities
- Execute client-facing duties, including business procurement, as well as fostering ongoing business relationships and negotiating service agreements.
- Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files.
- Have work hour flexibility