(Closed) Office and Executive Assistant
Night Media is a talent management and influencer marketing company that provides branding and advertising resources for some of the largest content creators in the world. The business has grown to represent clients in multiple verticals including gaming, lifestyle and technology.
Night Media is looking for an Office and Executive Assistant in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, a masterful multi-tasker and has excellent adaptability. They will be responsible for supporting day-to-day office operations and assisting the President of the company by managing his daily schedule, travel, emails and additional tasks while maintaining confidentiality and upholding professional behavior while representing the Night Media brand well. This role is designed to create maximum efficiency for the entire Night Media team and contribute to the continued success of the company.
What the day to day looks like:
- Act as the point of contact among management team, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage travel and meeting calendars for the President and members of the Ops team
- Set meeting times, locations and agendas
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take and distribute meeting notes
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
What you look like:
The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of abilities in multi-tasking and extreme attention to detail. This person will have a client-first approach to all activity and unparalleled work ethic. It’s imperative to effectively manage the execution of all tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Night Media is looking for someone who is HUNGRY to be in the industry and begin a career with the company. You will be extremely motivated and willing to learn at every opportunity.
What you need:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role such as general operation roles
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and all Google Apps
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum education level: Associate’s degree
- Working knowledge of influencer marketing, branding, gaming and social media platforms preferred
- Learn from one of the top digital talent managers in the world
- Have daily communication with clients
- Execute client-facing duties, including business procurement, as well as fostering ongoing business relationships and negotiating service agreements.
- Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files.
- Have work hour flexibility