Product Manager - NFL Clash
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Nifty Games is seeking a rising star Product Manager to support live operations, game economy, live events, and monetization. The ideal candidate has worked on multiple mobile free to play games and possesses a great track record leveraging data to drive business results. You are well-versed in mobile gaming, sports games, and know how to build daily multi-session behaviors that create outstanding results for our portfolio of products.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, with a focus on building and maintaining live operations of game design, economy, events, and shop functions
- 2+ Years in Mobile Free to Play games, with multiple shipped titles as a PM
- Strong data analysis skills; you are able to create, analyze, and optimize experiments using data
- Champion the vision and execute on product strategy, and work daily to deliver on KPI’s for Engagement, Retention, and Monetization
- Drive the regular efforts of internal and external teams, to grow the live service revenue for NFL Clash
- Support the product Roadmap that drives development team efforts, and collaborate with publishing and development leads to keep games running smoothly
- Perform analysis and communicate results by monitoring customer behavior and play patterns, and collaborating effectively with BI on analysis
- Research competitive products, complete teardowns and make recommendations based on industry knowledge
- Exceptional problem solver who thrives in uncertainty and is able to identify multiple, creative solutions to the various challenges developers and publishers face
A team-first player who is able to work well with all disciplines, both on-site and remote
- Passion for mobile gaming and sports is a plus!
What Additional Skills Will Help You Stand Out?
- Experience with SQL, R, or Python
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study
Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Chicago, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the Greater Los Angeles region. This role can be placed in any location. Nifty Games is a venture-funded games developer & publisher focused on quick session, head to-head sports games for mobile devices. Nifty Games is a proud partner of the NFL, NFLPA, NBA & NBPA. Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will be exercising caution with all employees ,and are not requiring employees to work on-site at this time. This role will likely be starting in a "work from home" capacity until conditions allow for a safe return to the office.
This is a remote position.