Are you ready for your next big career move in sports gaming? Nifty Games is seeking a Design Director to join our growing NFL Clash team! The ideal candidate has multiple years of systems design for mobile free-to-play games, with a data-driven approach. We're looking for top talent with strong experience in mobile free-to-play engagement and User Experience (UX) design, coupled with a true passion to become a leader on a AAA NFL-licensed product.
- 6-10 years of experience in mobile F2P design and development, with current experience in free-to-play
- Expert in systems design with a portfolio of features and systems you’ve managed in recent/current F2P games
- Proven ability to deliver LTV on a mobile F2P product
- Experience working on licensed NFL or NCAA Football game franchises
- Work directly with the Chief Creative Officer to drive innovative player engagement designs and systems
- Oversee the creation of layered systems that evolve throughout the player journey, with respect to monetization and player compulsion
- Partner with discipline leads and developers alike to establish acceptance criteria, oversee feedback loops, and create a culture of iteration and constant improvement
- Work with Product teams to understand roadmap features and priorities for live events, tournaments, and promotions that support product KPI’s
- Collaborate with external partners, contractors, and remote teammates to keep the project on track at all times
- Familiarity with current free to play card-collection games with daily multi-session behaviors; you play these games and know them inside and out!
- Passion for mobile gaming, sports gaming, and professional sports including NFL and NBA
- Excellent communication and management skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with strong problem solving skills, able to prioritize and stay on task in a fast-paced environment
- Have a team-player mindset, comfortable with game development and live operations of mobile games
- College degree or similar is preferred
Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Chicago, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the Greater Los Angeles region. This role is preferred to be located in the LA region. Nifty Games is a venture-funded games developer & publisher focused on quick session, head to-head sports games for mobile devices. Nifty Games is a proud partner of the NFL, NFLPA, NBA & NBPA. Learn more at www.niftygamesinc.com. Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will be exercising caution with all employees ,and are not requiring employees to work on-site at this time. This role can start in a "work from home" capacity until conditions allow for a safe return to the office.