Senior Research Analyst, Client Service
Nielsen Games provides primary consumer research for the video game industry; including publishers, first party manufacturers, and advertisers. A Senior Analyst’s primary responsibilities are to participate in the design and execution of custom and syndicated marketing research studies and to provide data analysis and reporting while fostering positive client relationships. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and passion for the video game industry.
- Discusses test design, questionnaires, coding, and table preparation with Project Management staff
- Analyzes study data and provides client ready report conclusions and recommendations
- Prepares and presents study results to clients
- Participate in internal research and development, industry research, and product development
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing research or a related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and experimental procedures
- Knowledge of marketing research
- Must have analytical and consultative skills with a customer service mentality
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities combined with being organized, multi-tasking and project management expertise.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing research or a related field
- Experience in packaged goods, entertainment or video game categories
- Experience with Nielsen services and forecasting models
- Experience with another language
- Interest in and/or engagement with the category
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Cincinnati,Ohio