Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager will support the Partnerships Team with the management of a growing portfolio of brands associated with Nicecactus unique esport ecosystem.
The areas of concentration include but are not limited to: prospecting, idea generation, sales deck creation, asset packaging, inventory tracking, event planning and execution, digital marketing, youth programs, gamers sponsorship fund and business development research.
- Good organizational skills to effectively respond to the large number of incoming requests. You must know how to prioritize and not be afraid to delegate and divide the tasks with the different departments of the company.
- Help Nicecactus partners in their understanding of the Esports ecosystem
- Understanding the brand and business objectives of each Prospect
- Proactive development of marketing concepts and ideas for Prospects which leverage Nicecactus assets
- Helping articulate the Nicecactus story through visual and data-driven presentations
- Preparing brand briefs and meeting materials
- Conducting market research regarding sponsorship, marketing campaigns and industry trends
- Assisting with departmental activities, special events and global projects
- Perform general clerical and administrative duties
- Make sure of the good execution and quality of the brand activations.
- Manage project progress and ensure they meet deadlines
- Additional duties as assigned
- Sound knowledge of the global and European landscape
- Familiarity with the elements of integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the Gaming and Esports landscape
Technical/ work-based skills :
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft programs, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to speak French, English and Spanish
General skills and attributes :
- Strong work ethic and team-oriented attitude
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized with consistent attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends
- Ability to travel as required
Salary Range :
Depending on the profil of the candidate