Senior Director, Business Development
Niantic's Business Development team seeks robust partnerships which bring real-world AR engagement to millions of people around the world.
We're seeking a Senior Director of Business Development to work alongside Niantic’s business leaders to expand our AR apps, technology and platform. This role requires an entrepreneurial candidate who learns fast, hustles to execute, collaborates well with various cross functional teams and can build strong rapport with clients and partners. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, takes initiative and loves our mission of fostering outdoor exploration. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Identify, analyze and propose potential strategic partners.
- Lead partner negotiations.
- As needed, mentor, guide and coach Business Development team members through their own partner negotiations and projects.
- Influence our Go-To-Market strategies by sourcing partnerships, leading research and communicating market feedback to internal teams.
- Collaborate closely with functional leaders to ensure alignment across all deals and strategic projects.
- Identify scaled solutions for processes that help drive efficiency as Niantic scales.
- JD, MBA or BA/BS with 10-15 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with excellent problem solving and diplomatic skills.
- Strong communicator and negotiator who can represent Niantic in external party discussions.
- Analytical mind that can structure terms to achieve positive partnership outcomes.
- An ability to initiate and interpret legal documents while working with attorneys.
- A deep understanding of Niantic's products.
- You are multilingual.
- You have a passion for AR, Mixed-Reality, and location-based experiences.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.